Leah’s In The Mirror Poem

Posted on May 8, 2007 by cgroven.
Categories: Uncategorized.

leah.mp3

In the mirror…

I see my ears like alien space ships from very hot Mars.

I see my teeth like fluffy marshmallows in a big bag.

I see my eyes like big holes in a big brown hard rock.

I see my hair like a big huge rollercoaster going down a gigantic hill.

I feel not so bad.

In the mirror.

By Leah

12 comments.

jcalvert
Comment on May 17th, 2007.

Hi Leah,

I loved your comparison of teeth to marshmallows!

Isabella
Comment on May 17th, 2007.

Leah, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your poem.

Your friend,
Isabella

Rebecca
Comment on May 18th, 2007.

leah I no that you like marshmellows but you can not munch on your teeth your mom Rebecca

Aliki
Comment on May 28th, 2007.

Hi, Leah,
You are a poet with a busy imagination! Congratulations on great similes.

rEBECCA
Comment on June 1st, 2007.

Leah,
Your poem is beautiful, just like you. I love the line about your eyes like big holes in a big brown rock. Your eyes, like your words show a depth of feeling. I am proud of you and look forward to reading more of your poems!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoMom

william
Comment on June 5th, 2007.

Hi Leah I liked the part when you read that your ears were like aliens .Your poem was great!!! from, william

ALAINA
Comment on June 5th, 2007.

ha leah love the poem you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
ALAINA

will
Comment on June 5th, 2007.

Hi Leah, I especially liked the part when you said your ears were aliens from very hot mars. Your poem is great!!!

Your friend, Will

leahscarpati
Comment on June 11th, 2007.

nice poem

WILIAM
Comment on June 12th, 2007.

Hi Leah, your poem is GRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE, WILLIAM LOFFREDO

rebecca scarpati
Comment on July 14th, 2007.

hi, leah your poem was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you put so much detail in it! From rebecca